|Keller using his pretend phone and calling his Mom!|
Here is what we have been doing this week so far
- Farm animals and their importance on the farm
- Farmers and their responsibilities
- crops on the farm and how they get from the farm to our plates!
We also have been working on a different letter each day! Since it is a rainy day we have been enjoy the centers in the room and working on team work. It is nice to see the classroom all work together.
Mia and Malachi working on a picture together!
Activities to do at home if you would like:
- While eating dinner be sure to ask your child what kind of manners we have at the table
- Ask your child to go find something in the house that starts with the letter C. Since today our letter is C
- Make sock puppets and put on a puppet show, as this week that is what the Preschool class has been enjoying
I hope you all have a great week!